No announcements yet
Request to Attach (RTA) Acquisition Engineer
- Must be Licensed Electronic and Communications Engineer
- With two (2) years experience in ROW ACQUISITION
- Familiar with ROW Acquisition procedure and departments
- Possess good negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to accept assignments anywhere in the Philippines
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with Right of Way Acquisition Manager to formulate ROW Acquisition procedure and key monitoring point
- Prepare ROW documents according to the template and requirements
- Responsible for obtaining KPI from LGU/ Barangay/ DPWH/ MMDA/ HOA
- Responsible for coordinating and organizing the subcontractor's ROW team to obtain the permission file.
- Responsible for monitoring the subcontractor's ROW progress in real time and providing necessary assistance.
- Responsible for solving the key problems reported by the subcontractor's ROW team
- Tracks and settles negotiations with the government department
- Responsible for the daily plan and daily report
- Responsible for the timely uploading the document to the server and the transfer of paper documents.