No announcements yet
Power Line Engineer
- Must be a Licensed Electronics and Communications Engineer or Electrical Engineer
- With minimum of two years relevant experience on construction of Telecommunication project
- Familiar with safety and quality requirement at every point, during and after construction up to Telecom installation
- With excellent computer operation skills and communication skills
- Must be amenable to accept assignments anywhere in the Philippines
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be responsible for power supply work of Telecom sites deployment project
- Output and optimize the detailed management procedure of stable power supply works, including survey, commercial power application & supply, security deposit, supply & install KWH meter and pane
- Train and manage subcontractor, review the report from subcontractor for stable power supply works.
- Communicate with subcontractor and power Supply Company (such as MERALCO), resolve or escalate the power supply problem of sites, facilitate the progress and catch the target timeline.
- Risky control and cost control
- Collect and archive of relevant data and documents
- Daily work report and system data maintenance