No announcements yet
Mandarin Speaking HR Manager
- Must be a graduate of BS in Psychology or any-four year related course
- Must be fluent in Mandarin and English
- Very much familiar with Labor Relations
- With minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in all facets Human Resource holding the same capacity
- MUST BE WILLING TO WORK IN SAN SIMON, PAMPANGA
- Salary is negotiable depends on skills and experience
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reads through or listens to material in one language, ascertains understanding of the meaning and context of that material, and converts it into a second language, making sure to preserve the original meaning
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.