No announcements yet
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as Engineering, Safety & Environmental Management, Industrial Hygiene or any related field
- With a minimum of five (5) years experience in engineering quality, service quality, HSE, specially has experience in large wireless project implementation which acted as quality manager or HS Manager
- Familiar with local and intenational codes, standard regulation and its implementation. Good at the quality related standards such as TL9000, ISO14000, OHSAS18000, etc.
- Strong background in Quality/HSE planning, assurance and improvement
- Demonstrated quality/HSE management experience, work experience with Tier 1 telecommunication operator
- Strong management experience and ability to coordinate with various departments and stakeholders at all levels in a professional manner
- Ability to work in an intercultural environment
- With excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel frequently
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research the quality related standards in Philippines, cooperate with HQ to customize the engineering quality and HSE solution for Principal's customer in the country
- Build up project quality & HSE organization, coordinate with customer and responsible for the project implementation of quality, health and safety environment obligations
- Provide EHS guidance to the organization's activities according to local legislation, customer and Principal's Global H&S Standards
- Analyze the EHS competence requirements and develop relevant H&S Training programs to ensure that the entire team work for the organization are competent. Provide EHS support to subcontractor management team.
- Have daily responsibility for Quality, HSE management matters, both prior to and during the performance of the Services and delivery of deliverable, including KPI decomposition and performance evaluation